Welcome to the London Chapter of Ikebana International, a non profit organisation to promote Ikebana, the Japanese Art of Flower Arranging.
Each year we run a programme of demonstrations, an annual exhibition and workshop by different Ikebana schools so you can appreciate and learn more about the beauty and practice of Ikebana.
We also provide information on teachers and their schools if you wish to take lessons, plus events run by individual ikebana schools and teachers,plus any linked events that promote the art of Ikebana.
II meetings normally start at 12.30 pm and are held in the ground floor hall at:The Brompton Oratory, Brompton Road, London SW7 2RP which is next to the V&A museum.The nearest underground stations is South Kensington. Parking is available nearby on meters and is not in the congestion zone.
Our next meeting is a workshop ‘fun with Ikebana‘ when Irene Moore will lead.
- Saturday 23rd September, 12-3pm
- At a new venue,
– Bourne Hall Spring St, Ewell , KT17 1UR.
Nearest station is West Ewell (ok for Oyster and freedom pass )
5-10 min walk, or parking available near hall
- £25 per person to include your container, wire and plant material, all yours to take home, just bring scissors
- It is open to anyone, not just members so a good chance to try out ikebana.
- Reserve your place by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org